We’re committed to finding the vehicle that’s right for you, and to help us do that, we are proud to provide a Carfax Canada accident history report with every car on our lot.
Who is CARFAX Canada?
- Canada’s definitive source of vehicle history information for consumers, car dealers, and
the automotive industry
- Helps used vehicle buyers and sellers make informed decisions by drawing on billions of
data records to produce detailed vehicle history reports
Who uses CARFAX Canada?
- Car dealers
- Major vehicle manufacturers
- Finance and insurance companies
- Auto auctions and dealer associations
- Provincial departments and ministries of transportation
- Law enforcement
Why is a CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Report important?
A CARFAX Canada vehicle history report helps you determine whether the vehicle you’re
considering is the right fit for you. Reports can include the following information:
- Major accidents
- Frame and structural damage
- Vehicle theft
- Service and inspection records
- Repair estimates and costs
- Open recalls
- Odometer readings
- U.S./Canada import records
- One-owner vehicles
Why do we use CARFAX Canada?
We want to help you find the vehicle that's right for you. By giving you a CARFAX Canada Vehicle
History Report, we’re adding transparency to the used vehicle buying process, and disclosing the
information that we have about the vehicle.
What does it mean for you?
Simply put, CARFAX Canada supplies the most comprehensive vehicle history report available to Canadian consumers. The fact that the vehicle you are interested in comes with a CARFAX Canada report means that you can be confident in the integrity of both the vehicle and our Dealership.