COVID - Corona Virus Update
COVID 19 UPDATE
Changes to Sales
Our Showroom and Parts/Service Departments are open from 8:00AM-6:00PM Monday-Friday. And 9:00AM-4:00PM Saturdays. Of Course we are always available through our website. By phone (780) 632-2060. Or email email@example.com.
Skip the dealership, and shop from home, click here to learn more.
- We offer delivery for all new and used vehicles purchased at Vegreville Ford.
- Spit shields installed in all our customer interaction spaces.
- We also provide an optional purchasing process where all shopping and paperwork can be completed from your home.
- We’ve introduced regular wipe down of all handle, keys, and high touch surfaces; in order to provide a safe environment for all.
- Everyone in the building is encouraged to maintain proper hand washing regimen using soap and hot water. However, where soap and water is not easily accessible, hand sanitizer is available through-out the dealership.
- Because reports indicate COVID is be spread by direct contact. In Fact, we highly discourage skin to skin contact (handshakes, hugs, fist bumps, etc.)
- Ford of Canada Credit Resources related to COVID can be found here.
Changes to Parts and Service
- We offer FREE pick-up and delivery for all service customers located within Vegreville.
- We provide alternative payment options that do not require a visit to our store
- Every vehicle is thoroughly disinfected before returned. This includes door handles, keys, gear shifts, manual adjustment mechanisms, etc.
- All support staff and techs will use gloves, seat covers, and steering wheel covers while working in your vehicle
- All door handles, desks, payment devices, and high touch areas are regularly disinfected.