Ford Maintenance Protection
WHY CHOOSE PREPAID MAINTENANCE?
Our prepaid maintenance plans make it easy to keep your vehicle running at its best. Above all, a prepaid plan ensures your vehicle gets the recommended scheduled maintenance as outlined in your vehicle's Owner's Guide.
CHOOSE YOUR PREPAID PLAN
Ford of Canada offers prepaid maintenance plans to suit your vehicle and maintenance needs. With various plans to choose from, certainly there's a prepaid maintenance plan that's right for you.
Click on the brochures below for more information about Ford's prepaid maintenance plans. Additionally, find coverage details, plan options, maintenance service intervals, how to purchase and more.
Covers all required scheduled maintenance for Ford vehicles, as further outlined in your Owner's Guide.
Covers regular maintenance services (engine oil and filter change as well as multi-point inspection and tire rotation) for pre-owned vehicles.
To purchase a Ford prepaid maintenance protection plan for your vehicle, or for more information, please contact us.
TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE A PREPAID MAINTENANCE PLAN
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
- Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States. (Lincoln Maintenance Protection Plan is honoured at every authorized Lincoln Dealer in Canada and the United States)
- Regular schedule maintenance serviced by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts.
- Helps to ensure that your vehicle is maintained properly by similarly keeping up with your vehicle's regular maintenance needs.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining FMPP prepaid maintenance coverage may be transferred to a new owner. And as a result this can add to the resale value of your vehicle. However, FMPP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of vehicle purchase date (except where prohibited by law). All but, the Limited Maintenance Plan is not transferable.
- Zero deductible! Who doesn't like that above all?
- May already be in your current finance contract however, not in all cases.
To Clarify, a Ford Maintenance Protection Plan is what you need to keep you new vehicle running at it's best.