Share This Post
Small Dealership Versus Big DealershipPosted On October 25, 2018
Many people often wonder how the shopping experience differs between dealerships. First off many people have and will continue to have great experiences, okay experiences and bad experiences at both big and small dealerships. As a dealership in a town of roughly 6000 people, we take pride in how the shopping and servicing experience is had with a customer.
Here is our thoughts on the pros and cons of shopping small and big dealerships
- Our 27 year history of taking the best care of our customers
- We have earned 24 Ford’s President’s Awards for Outstanding Sales and Service Satisfaction. We go above and beyond what other Ford dealers do to keep customers happy.
- Our team
- We have been designated as a Canadian Auto World Dealer Employer of Choice. Happy employees = happy customers.
- We care
- We only hire people that care about you. If someone doesn’t care, they don’t get to work here.
- You matter
- We need you! We are a small town dealership in a small market, every customer is important to us.
- We Beat Big City Prices, Guaranteed!
- We guarantee that we will beat Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan or any Edmonton Ford dealer’s pricing on any new Ford in our inventory or on a factory ordered Ford when the comparison is based on the selling price of the vehicle including all fees, (and if applicable, the cost of financing, all add on products including Ford’s Extended Warranty, life and disability insurance, protection packages and dealer installed options).
- No tricks, games or gimmicks
- The price we quote you includes all fees and charges except GST, there will be no surprises when it’s time to do the paper work.
- No pressure, no confrontation
- We will listen to you and answer all your questions. Your experience here will be stress free and pleasant. You make your buying decision on your own time.
- We are here for the long haul
- We have been serious about service since 1991. We are a standalone store, not part of a large dealer group. The owners and managers are always around and their doors are always open.
- Call me (or text) anytime
- Anytime that I may be of assistance to you, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.l
Here is Brian’s thoughts on shopping big and small dealerships.
If you’re ready to experience the Vegreville Ford shopping experience come on down. It is worth the short drive. Remember, we will beat big city prices.